To help one another experience the joy of treasuring Christ above everything.
The Impact Of Our Vision
It’s ‘hip’ to have a mission statement these days. But we find little value in a mission statement unless there is a direct impact on every aspect of our ministry. At Christ Fellowship, here is how our vision affects us practically.
- In Teaching, the ultimate goal is not to leave the listener with a principle of Christian living but with the person of Christ.
- In Worship, the focus is not who we are and what we do for Christ, but who Christ is and what Christ has done for us.
- In Relationships, the hope is not to have friends who satisfy our own needs, but to help one another experience life change through encountering Jesus Christ.
- In Witness our desire is not to press people for decisions, but to urge others to consider the person of Christ.
- In Service the purpose is not to earn people's approval as "do-gooders," but to please God as Christ-followers.
- In Prayer the passion is not to submit a list of requests, but to commune and converse with Jesus Christ.