The Family Life Ministry exists to help parents, children, teens, and young adults experience the joy of treasuring Christ above everything. We pursue this mission in two major ways:
- By providing a genuine community where young people encounter God and apply the gospel to their lives.
- By equipping parents to prepare their children for life as mature disciples.
It is our joy to serve any and all young people and parents who attend Christ Fellowship Church. Building up the next generation of believers in the gospel involves the church and family together. We believe that parents have primary responsibility for the biblical training of their children which will form their Christian character and commitment for life. The Family Life Ministry is here to support parents in their calling as we seek to nurture young people who passionately worship God, obey His word, and serve in the church and community.
"Promise Land" is our exciting and creative Sunday morning children’s program to teach kids God’s story in the Bible and how we become a part of that story through the gospel (Pre-K 4’s & 5’s—3rd grade). Nursery care for children 3 years and younger is provided at both 9am and 11am Sunday services.
- "Prime Time!" Our once a month Sunday night gathering for 3rd—5th graders to explore God’s word and have a ton of fun together! Prime Time meets the third Sunday of each month, 5:30 - 7:30pm. We encourage parents to join and participate with us!
Youth Group: "Journey," for high school students, meets Wednesday nights, 7 - 9pm. "Rising Point," for middle school students, meets Friday nights, 7 - 9pm. Youth group is about coming to know and love Jesus Christ more as we build deeper friendships with each other. We have regular activities, socials, retreats, and service projects. Parents are always welcome to visit!
- College & Career: College students are encouraged to join one of our Community Groups that meet in local area homes. These groups provide fellowship, accountability, Bible application, and living with a sense of mission.
- Look for occasional Family Life Seminars designed to help parents raise up godly, mature, and thriving young adults.