We are looking forward to having you preach at CFC!
A few things it may be helpful for you to know:
- We have two services at 9:30 and 11:00. If possible, it would be great if you could arrive by 8:30am. This will allow ample time to do a mic check and iron out any potential technical issues. We will meet with the worship team for prayer at 9:00am.
- If you have slides to go with your message, it is easiest to have them in PowerPointwith widescreen (16:9) format. Use a dark background with light type (black background with white type works best). Please keep words away from the edges of the slides. If we are controlling slides from the booth, custom animations will not transfer to ProPresenter. If you want to have a slide with multiple “builds" (i.e. Point 1, Point 2, Point 3), please create a separate slide for each build. Try to get us the file by Thursday morning of the week you are preaching, so our technical team has time to make sure there will be no issues projecting it.
- We use the ESV as the standard translation at CFC.
- Please provide 4-5 discussion questions for our Community Group leaders to use in guiding sermon discussion - it is helpful if several of them are application oriented.
- Please plan on praying at the beginning and end of the sermon (in addition to being "normal practice" at CFC, it allows our worship team to transition on and off the stage).
PowerPoint files, community group questions, and any other relevant files or documents can be sent to Mark Sweeney: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would fill out the form below with the requested info, it will help us prepare for when you preach: