Children's Ministry Director
Executive Pastor in day-to-day operations and to the elder team in general.
Develop strategies and oversee ministries that help create a fun and engaging environment that facilitates spiritual growth in children from birth through fifth grade at Christ Fellowship Church.
- Experience working with children in a church or educational setting.
- Member of CFC (or actively pursuing membership).
- Regularly available for both services on Sunday morning.
Children’s Ministry Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and maintain the Sunday morning Promise Land and nursery programs
- Work with the pastoral staff to recruit, train, and coordinate volunteers involved in every level of the children’s ministry
- Manage the budget for the children’s ministries
- Work with the executive pastor to create and implement policies for children’s ministries at CFC.
- Oversee the selection, preparation, and distribution of curriculum and supplies
- Coordinate and supervise all aspects of Promise Land at both services. Be available to teach classes as needed.
- Oversee the volunteer team that coordinates the operations of the nurseries on Sunday morning.
- Oversee monthly Explore meetings for 3rd – 5th graders
- Plan and execute periodic children’s ministry events (Easter Egg Hunt, Action Camp, Christmas Eve program)
- Manage childcare for special services and events